Here you will find a list of quick links to all the relevant offices, organisations and businesses that may be of interest in your goal to move to Jamaica.

Government Departments

Passport, Immigration and Citizenship Agency (PICA) – If you need to apply for a Jamaican Passport, Jamaican Citizenship or need an extension to stay in the country PICA is the place to start.

Registrar General’s Department (RGD) – The place to apply if you require a birth, marriage or death certificate, a name change by deed poll or a location for a registry wedding. Not only that if you want to trace your genealogy you can do that through the RGD too.

Tax Administration Jamaica (TAJ) – Need to apply for your Tax Registration Number (TRN) or Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC), your Jamaican driver’s licence or motor vehicle registration, pay your property tax the TAJ is your one-stop shop.